TCA's A Better Way
Bringing you compliance support and A Better Way to control your compliance risks.
A Better Way is more than a corporate motto to us.
It’s at the core of TCA and embodies who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
During the last 30 years, we’ve developed meticulous processes to measure your compliance risk.
As innovative compliance thought leaders, we offer insight, collaboration, creativity, and guidance to help you manage risk, adapt to change, and make intelligent decisions.
Our roster of longtime clients—who consider us an extension of their internal team—is a testament to the value we bring to every engagement.
We deliver A Better Way by:
- Nurturing top talent—experts with direct compliance experience who think deeply and strategically.
- Fine-tuning strategies to your unique circumstances
- Conducting a comprehensive scoping process.
- Making sensible recommendations.
- Communicating throughout the engagement to ensure a surprise-free exit meeting.
We deliver essential skills, expertise, and guidance to help you detect financial crimes and adhere to Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Risk assessments / CIP / OFAC
- Due Diligence / Enhanced Due Diligence
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Money Services Businesses
- SAR Investigations and Reports
- AML Model Validation
Our reviews help to mitigate the risk of consumer harm by identifying potential issues—alerting you of them before an exam—and by recommending CMS areas requiring enhancements.
- Lending Regulations from REG B to REG Z
- Loan Servicing and Loan Operation Reviews
- Policy and Procedure Reviews
- ATR/QM Validation
- ARM file and servicing reviews
- HMDA & CRA Data Integrity Reviews
- Deposit Regulations
- Overdraft Protection Program Review
- Advertising Compliance Review
- Website and Social Media Reviews
- TCPA and COPPA Reviews
- Data Scrubs
- Retail Sales, NDIP Reviews
- UDAAP Reviews
- Regulation O Review
We help you address your Fair Lending and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) risk and obligations and provide the knowledge you need so you can serve your community’s financial needs appropriately.
- Independent Fair Lending Audits
- Independent Community Reinvestment Act Reviews
- Mapping of Loan Activity
- Fair Lending Performance/Program Review
- Fair Lending Exam Assistance and Support
- Non-Originated Loan Review and Analysis
- Pricing Exception Tracking Analysis
We take a holistic view of your program and help you develop a flawless compliance roadmap unique to your financial risk profile.
- Risk Assessment Assistance
- Audit Co-Source
- Periodic Compliance Quality Control
- System Conversion Validation