A Subscription-based Compliance Support Service Offering Priority Response, Expert Advice
Regulatory Compliance Manager, a subscription-based service, provides compliance support services and resources to help you face your compliance challenges head-on and manage your CMS effectively.
Ongoing support is key to an effective compliance management system.
TCA’s Regulatory Compliance Manager (RCM), a subscription-based service, provides such support, keeping you informed about regulatory changes and prepared to meet your compliance challenges head‐on.
TCA’s helpline gives you thoughtful advice quickly—within 24 hours—on all your compliance questions.
We also check in with you to see whether you need clarification on regulatory initiatives, help with implementing TCA-recommended changes, or have compliance issues you want to discuss.
TCA’s in-depth newsletters and webinars keep you and your team informed about new and evolving laws and regulations and precisely how they affect your bank.
You can rely on RCM for skilled, tailored compliance advice to give you confidence that your CMS is on track and that you’re making smart decisions.
Key Deliverables Include:
- Priority response— within 24 hours —to compliance questions via phone or email
- Equally quick turnaround for compliance rules interpretation and troubleshooting
- Review of advertisements to ensure they comply with applicable rules and regulations
- Access to TCA’s newsletters:
- Compliance IQ electronic newsletter provides our analysis of the latest compliance information, including examination procedures, new compliance processes, and insight on simplifying your compliance management.
- Special Release delivers breaking compliance news and updates.
You may think the subject of regulatory relief is not a popular one here at TCA. However, even a firm which specializes in providing solutions to manage regulatory compliance risk understands the importance of commonsense regulations, especially for community banks. We watch the legislative agenda carefully for indicators of change, but if I had a …