All of the regulatory agencies have followed the lead of the CFPB and significantly shifted the focus of examinations to the potential
for consumer harm. In order to effectively prepare for this new regulatory approach, Banks must be able to understand its consumer
harm risk profile. This critically important and timely webinar includes:
- The evolving approach of examiners during consumer compliance examinations, including the focus of examiners from all of the agencies during recent exams.
- Guidance on evaluating the impact of consumer harm on your compliance management system.
- Developing or enhancing your compliance risk assessment to allow for measuring consumer harm risk.
- Assessing consumer harm risk from products and services and developing your consumer harm risk profile.
- Tips and best practices for monitoring and management of consumer harm risk.