- This event has passed.
2022 Regulatory Compliance Series
September 19 @ 8:00 am - September 23 @ 5:00 pm$1265
- IBA Center for Banking Excellence, Springfield
- Live Streamed Via Zoom
- Program 1 – September 19 – Credit Compliance, Part 1
- Program 2 – September 20 – Credit Compliance, Part 2
- Program 3 – September 21 – Credit Compliance, Part 3
- Program 4 – September 22 – Deposit Compliance
- Program 5 – September 23 – BSA/AML Compliance & Regulators’ Forum
Facilitators: Programs 1, 2, and 3
- Michelle Strickland, CRCM, is managing partner and co-president at TCA. Her banking background includes consumer, residential, and secondary market loan processing, and most recently at a large Indiana bank, responsibility for loan servicing, commercial loan processing, and documentation, and residential and consumer loan processing and documentation.
- Monique Reyna, CRCM, is a compliance consultant at TCA with more than 25 years of lending experience. During her early banking career, she held positions in processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing, and servicing. Prior to joining TCA, she served as senior vice president of lending overseeing regulatory compliance within the lending department, including developing bank policies and procedures, conducting internal compliance reviews, and providing staff training.
Facilitator: Programs 4 and 5
- Brian Crow, CAMS, managing partner and co-president at TCA, is a nationally recognized expert of Reg E and BSA/AML. He is an education consultant for the Glia Group BOL Learning Connect program, conducting webinars that cover Visa/MasterCard chargebacks, debit card compliance, and fraud prevention. Crow was recognized as a Bankers Online Guru in 2011.
Compliance Officers and Managers, Consumer Lenders, Residential Real Estate Lenders, Personal and Retail Bankers, Operations Officers, Legal Counsel, Auditors, and Cashiers
Per Person Fee
All five programs: $1,225
Individual program: $265
All five programs: $2,045
Individual program: $445