For over 25 years, TCA has offered our Regulatory Compliance Manager (RCM) service as a means of ensuring our clients remain informed and ready to face compliance challenges head‐on.
TCA’s RCM service ensures you have the support you need throughout the year. We call you—at least quarterly—to see if you have questions about regulatory initiatives, need assistance implementing changes we might have recommended, or have a compliance issue you want to discuss. We’ve answered more than 100,000 questions in 25 years.
TCA’s Regulatory Compliance Manager package of services includes:
- Priority response to your email or phone compliance questions. TCA Consultants will answer your question within 24-hours.
- Similarly fast response on requests for compliance rules interpretation, perspective and troubleshooting when you email us at [email protected] or phone us at 1‐800‐934‐REGS.
- Review of advertisements to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulation before you go to print.
- TCA’s Compliance IQ, a widely praised email communication that brings you the latest compliance information, with our analysis, alerts you to changes in examination procedures, details new compliance processes and procedures, and provides the insights that help make compliance management easier.
- We will e‐mail Compliance IQ to you and up to five additional individuals at your institution who should be in the compliance information‐and‐analysis loop. There’s no additional cost for these extra subscriptions.
- TCA’s Special Release, a similarly praised publication, provides you with breaking compliance news, updates and changes.
TCA’s Regulatory Compliance Manager service is designed to ensure your bank stays aware of new and evolving laws and regulations and how these changes affect the bank. Our clients tell us that our ongoing compliance support is a key element of their comprehensive compliance management system.
For subscription information, please email [email protected] or call 800-934-REGS.